Wednesday, September 13, 2006

First Day of School

I know it's been a while since I've posted some pictures...but it's been hectic lately with school starting and the demands of work. I am excited to say that Bailey "loves" Kindergarden. I've seen huge growth in her already. She can't wait to go to school EVERY day. Her teacher is Mrs. Deyarmond at Bangor West. And I'm happy to say, that "I" made it through her first day of school without crying. She's growing up toooooo fast!
Bailey Jeanne on her first day of Kindergarden.


This is a priceless picture of Bailey as she was driving away on the bus...

4 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Blogger Shoemaker Family said...

Oh my goodness...that last picture of her made me cry and she's not even my daughter. I love the pics! We all need to get together soon - lets do a campfire or something....and if Tiffany's Emily is cutting of chunks of hair she needs her own blog to share with us too!! Love you guys! Allison

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Brenda Hess said...

Those are really nice pictures of your "little girl". Maybe not so little anymore seeing that she is in Kindegarten now.

Love the blog. Keep the pictures coming.

 
At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait until she's 13!!! trust me i remember my 1st day of school!! luv yah

~Kayla Waddington~

 
At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh plz e_mail me @ cheekie_munkie13@yahoo.com


dfg!!! luv yah

Kayla

 

Post a Comment

<< Home