Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Eve at Grandmama's

Christmas Eve was spent at Grandmama Allen's house. Everyone enjoyed spending time together...talking, laughing, playing, cuddling and relaxing as a family. Here are a few pictures of our day together.
Brett, Dad and Ryan...Any resemblance?

Daddy and his baby...all dressed up pretty for Christmas!

Cousins...aren't they sooo cute?


Emily & Aaron where trying to tackle Ryan...during the process Ryan decided to do a push-up with them on his back...Whew!!!

Another picture of Emily, playing around with Ryan!


Here's my two gorgeous sisters...

Brett is a HUGE fan of the Denver Bronco's...and he got a sign to hang in his room that says "Broncoholic Dr"...He loves it!

2 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tammy,
I'm new at this so I hope I'm doing it right. I loved viewing your blog, also James & Natasha's. I think you look like you're having a great time and you have a beautiful family.
Love you,
Carolyn (and Jack)

 
At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!!! were am i -_-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home