Friday, January 05, 2007

We had a "girls only" night at the Great Wolf Lodge over the chistmas break...it was such an awesome surprise for the girls and long overdue sister time. Look for some pictures more pictures on Tiff's blog SOON...
(hint hint) I snuck this picture of Bailey the other day as she was playing with her new "Bella Dancerella" that Santa brought her for Christmas. It's a DVD that comes with a mat and ballerina bar and it's supposed to teach her how to be a little ballerina...it was so cute watching her TRY to be a graceful ballerina...HeeHeeHee!

2 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey look, its a BALLERINA!!!


at least u didnt put the pics of me on there.....O_O

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger whiskerS said...

Darling photos. I'm still trying to figure out how to do this. I'd like to start a BLOG - I signed up for an account but can't figure out how to post photos.
Beautiful family you have!
Love,
Jack and Carolyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home