Saturday, April 26, 2008

Surprise...Surprise...I'm back!!!

Ok...Ok...so becoming a teacher is harder than I thought it was going to be. Finding the time for my blog this year has been a challenge. Actually, finding the time to do anything extra for myself has been a huge challenge. I thought that teaching would be easy...all I had to do was teach them what I know about technology...ha...I was WRONG!! There is sooooo much more to teaching and I have a new found respect for all teachers of the world. This year has been good ...despite my getting used to it and making adjustment in my life. I thank God for an supporting husband. In the beginning, I think he may have thought that I was going to have a nervous breakdown. I will always remember, one of the most important things that he said to me was "WE will make it through this Tam...I promise." He has been so helpful around the house and I couldn't ask for a better match for me. Thank you Jim...I love you dearly!! Well, I have a lot of updating to do...I truely am sorry to those of you that actually look at my blog. I really loved being a blogger...but just haven't had the time this year. I will try to make more time, as we are getting closer to the end of school.
Today is John Glenn's Prom
Here's some pictures of Jimmy and his date, aren't they cute...

Jimmy and Zac, they both got white tux's this year...


Bailey turned 7 years old in March and I had a Birthday party at Chuckie Cheese.
Here's some pictures of Bailey and her friends havin' fun...


Last weekend, we went up to Grandpa Leavitt's and rode horses. Here's picture of Daddy with Bailey riding around the pond...
Here's Brett riding Barney. I like Barney the best...
Daddy and Bailey brushing out Barney and making him pretty before riding...


2 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger Shoemaker Family said...

I'm so happy, I'm at a loss for words!

Great pictures - beautiful family. I look forward to summer when you'll post a lot again.

Hope to see you soon!

 
At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's abut time you posted! I stopped checking after a while! :)
Love you!
Mary :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home