Sunday, June 15, 2008

Jimmy's Graduation Party...

Here's a cute picture of Ryan on Tia that I took after graduation.  
Tia also graduated June 7th.
Yesterday was Jimmy's Graduation party.  We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day.  Here are some pictures from that day.  Here's some pictures with and my parents.

There was a 30 second photo opportunity in the middle of the party and I was luck enough to be close to my camera.  What a handsome bunch they are...


Here's Dad playing games with his grandson's...

How am I doing, Justin?

2 Comments:

At 6:47 AM, Blogger Justin Hess said...

Atta girl...
Glad to see your back. We love to see what's going on with the Leavitt's. Sounds like you've been busy. Enjoy your summer!

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Princess, Daughter of the King said...

Hey Tam!
Great posts! Have a FABO summer!
PS - I linked you to my blog! Check it out!
Love ya roomie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home