Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bailey Jeanne...#3

Well at about 8:30pm tonight, Bailey had a surgical procedure done on her hip to draw some fluid from the hip joint. When the Dr. got in, he found no fluid to draw a sample from. So that is a good thing, I am praising God that she did not have to be completely opened up to get an infection out. Now...they still don't know what is the cause of all of this. The way they are talking we will be here a few days. Bailey is saying a lot tonight, "I just want to go home, I don't want to be sick anymore." Please pray that we get good sleep tonight!! They just gave her Tylenol w/codeine for the pain, so maybe that will help. I will post more when I have an update.

4 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jim, Tammy, & Bailey, I have been praying for you Bailey since I received the e-mail. Last night I was with James & Tasha and we stopped and prayed for wisdom for the Dr.'s. Your in my thoughts and prayers. Aunt Connie

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Shoemaker Family said...

I am praying for you today especially, Miss Bailey Jeanne! I'm praying for rest, answers and some pain relief! And, maybe some fun too!

Jim & Tammy...praying for peace for you today and wisdom in understading what the Drs share and wisdom in knowing what questoins to ask and wisdom in your decision making as well.

Love,
Cousin Allison

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Justin Hess said...

Glad to hear there was no fluid in the hip joint. Taylor prayed specifically for Bailey last night before she went to bed. We'll continue to pray for strength, healing and rest.

Love you guys,

Justin, Bren, Taylor, Carly and Megs

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Princess, Daughter of the King said...

Keeping you all lifted up!
We know God does miracles!
Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home