Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Bailey's Back to School...

Hi Everyone!! Today was the day we went back to school. I was a nervous wreck...but Bailey was just fine. She told me last night...."Mama, you worry too much." I can't help it, she's my baby! Thanks again for all the friendly support and prayers that you have given. We are truely blessed for having great friends and family.
Another shout out to my ENTIRE FAMILY...I just want to say "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH." Thank you for all the support that you have given us, we wouldn't have made it through this without your support.

3 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger Shoemaker Family said...

Wednesday night at CLC during Chapel Truett couldn't wait until Prayer time to say, "I want to PRAISE GOD for bringing my cousin Bailey home and not getting too sick". And then Kierra said something sweet like, I love her...they are so precious.

We're so glad life is getting back to the norm for you guys.

Love you much!

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Shoemaker Family said...

Hope you guys are continuing on the road to recovery. I heard Bailey is doing quite well and playing as normal, eh?

Just wanted you to know I think of you often, cousin.

Love you!

 
At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree your idea ! very nice blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home