Thursday, October 02, 2008

Bailey Jeanne...#7

Ok, we made it down to Beaumont Hospital last night about 11:30pm...whew! Ambulance ride was a first for both Bailey and myself. I'd have to say that you feel EVERY bump in the road and it was a long 2 hour ride. Bailey had the most comfy ride of us all! We are in room 5331 in the South Building. Beaumont(Royal Oak) is a HUGE place and we are being taken care of. Jim and I definitely believe that this is the right place for her to be. The Dr's. @ Beaumont have confirmed that it is for sure a bone infection in her left hip. We just got back (4:30pm) from another ultrasound on the hip to look at the amount of fluid. Now we are just waiting for the Dr. to come back again to tell us what they want to do. Bailey is sleeping at the moment 4:50pm, she is so peaceful. I am so thankful that God has borrowed such a beautiful little girl to me...I am the priveledged one! I know we will make it through this, it's just so frustrating waiting for answers. I'm exhausted and it seems that when the Dr's. talk I don't fully understand what they mean. Thanks to all the supporting comments on our blog, it gives us something more to hold on to. Keep praying...and I'll update when I hear more.

6 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are so thankful the doctors finally found the source, we will be praying for bailey and you all, for strength, physically and emotionally. Our God IS bigger, Dave and Kim Border

 
At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tam just believe in that fact that God will pull you through this ,,it is amazing on how much we can take as a human. you are completely right Bailey is a gift from God and charish ever moment you have I love you both Barbie

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger barb said...

tammy remember your verse from school that you and I talked about yesterday hold fast to that during times of fear. sounds like she is doing better with no fever last night hopefully we will see you on saturday!!!!I love you and I'm praying for you everday..lisa marie

 
At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tammy, my parents just arrived in town and shared the news on Bailey. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, we believe your little one is next on the list of miracles. Take care, God Bless - and I miss you.

Mike, Caryn, Nathan and Mariah Fox
Houston, TX

 
At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Leavitt Family;

You do not know me, but I am a mom from Bangor West. I have been hearing about Bailey, and Connie Herek has keep me updated. You are in my prayers. There is power in prayers, and I will not stop praying for all of you.

Kathy Theiler

 
At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We only use meat cut from the shoulder, chuck, brisket, rib eye, loin and round. [url=http://www.2012canadagoosepascher.fr]Doudoune Canada Goose[/url] You might be really mad that someone as bad as Dr. I thoroughly recommend it, and my 16-year-old son has just requested it for his birthday.. LIVESTRONG is a registered trademark of the Lance Armstrong Foundation.
The balance in the weather is caused by the surrounding bodies of water of the Great Lakes. [url=http://www.icanadagooseca.com]canada goose toronto[/url] It's a win-win situation!. [url=http://officialcanadagoosesoutlet.ca]canada goose whistler parka[/url]
[url=http://flyballbags.com]canada goose outlet toronto[/url] At Microtel Inn and Suites, even while offering discount hotel rates, we include an abundance of free amenities with refrigerators and coffee makers in all rooms, free 24-hour transportation to and from the El Paso Airport, free continental breakfast served daily from 4AM to 930AM, free wireless Internet access throughout the hotel, and free local and domestic long distance calling. [url=http://www.onlinebeatsbydreoutlet.com]beats pro over ear headphones review[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home