Friday, October 03, 2008

Bailey Jeanne...#9






Bailey and I decided to come down to the Children's Garden Center room so that we could play on the computer, read books and get out of our room. It is so wonderful that they have a place like this for children. Here are a couple pictures of Bailey & I on our adventure to the Garden Center yesterday...they had a special day with Disney on Ice Characters. Enjoy!!
Well, it sounds like Bailey will have her "pic line" put in tomorrow morning at about 10:00am, so if you think of us around that time - pray that she is not scared and that everything goes smoothly. Personnally on the Mom note - pray for me to hold it together in her presence before she is put under (that is the hardest for me). The Orthopedic doctor seems to think there might be an abscess in the left hip bone (either that or it could be additional blood as a result of her abstraction done on Sunday) so he wants to do another MRI on Monday to decide whether further treatment is needed.

6 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey this is Carla! Bailey,I am so glad you are doing better! I have been praying for you along with the rest of the family. You all stay strong, because everything is going to be fine. Jim, everyone at work wants to know how she is doing, can I give updates or maybe you can call.Tammy don't be nervous, Bailey is a trooper. You are at a great hospital, mom went there for pain treatment for her back, and she had a wonderful experience there.Take care & God bless you.

 
At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bailey,this is Grampa James, I hope your feeling better, it sounds like you are, the doctors are very wise, but God is even wiser and there is a lot of people praying for you. I will be continuing to keep you in my prayers, mind your mom and dad they love you very much and Wanda and I do also.God bless Grampa

 
At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jim, Tammy, and Bailey, I remember when you were born Bailey. Just an itsy, bitsy little one and you have grown into a beautiful, strong, girl. I have been lifting you up in prayer whenever God brings you to my mind. Autumn Faith went home from Ann Arbor with a pic line she kept it in about 6 weeks. It will be OK. Love you you all, Aunt Connie

 
At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bailey, Tammy & Jim!
My mom told me about you and your hospital stays. I am thinking of you and wish you a short recovery! Thanks for the updates Tammy- even though we don't see each other often, you are always on my mind! Bailey, stay tough, keep smiling and get home soon! Best wishes from your cousin, Laurie Miklovic

 
At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bailey
This is Mrs. Deyarmond your Kindergarten teacher. Oh my goodness you were very sick...I've been praying for you and I've been reading how God has started to heal your little body YEA!!! Mrs. Richard said, hello to you and hoped you are feeling better. When you get back to school I'm going to give you a GREAT BIG HUG... I will be thinking of you every day so do what the doctor and mom & dad say. Love you Mrs. Deyarmond:)

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bailey, The soccer team played hard but came up a little short. We lost 7-4 but the girls played really well. The girls can't wait to have you back cheering for them. Talk to you later,
Coach Mark.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home