Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bailey...Update!!

On Monday, Jim took Bailey down to Beaumont for a final x-ray. Everything came out ok on the x-ray so they took her pic line out! HURRAY!!! Bailey was sooooo excited. The first thing she said to me when I got home is "Mama, I'm normal now!!" We had a little celebration and danced in the kitchen. She showed me her little bandaid on her arm and said that it didn't even hurt to get it out. She is such a brave little girl. We are extremely thankful that God has healed our baby girl. She is very excited to be able to participate in Gym class again and going outdoors at recess time. She's definitely back to normal!!
Thanks to all of you who lifted our family up during this little storm!
I will "Praise YOU in this storm"... Thank you Lord!

3 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger Princess, Daughter of the King said...

Praise the Lord!
I will Praise Him with you!
Love you!

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Justin Hess said...

Great news! We've been wondering...I left a couple messages on your cell phone inquiring. Maybe you have a new number. We are thrilled to hear that things are normal again.

Have a good Thanksgiving.

 
At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home